Company/Individual Name: All For One Theater
Business Description: All For One develops and supports the art and ccraft of solo theater through education, performance, community, and advocacy.
Position Available: Management/Development Intern
Job Duties/Responsibilities: This internship will support the General Manager in the planning and implementation of All For One programming and fundraising. Interns in this position can expect to learn the ins and outs of managing a small, but mighty New York theater company, and the basics of fundraising including grants and donor cultivation. This position is very hands-on, and ideal candidates will be hard workers who thrive in fast-paced environments.
Duties and Skills:
Interns can expect to learn the following skills and duties.
General and Company Management
• Managing the All For One database using Patron Manager.
• Plan and distribute travel plans for staff and artists.
• Assist in financial reporting and oversight, including submitting expense reports and monitoring cash flow.
• Review artist and vendor contracts.
• Reaching out to artists and organizations about All For One.
• Oversee production schedules and budgets.
• Assist in planning the Annual Benefit in September.
• Draft and send thank you letters to donors and supporters.
• Assist in grant writing and researching.
• Research funding possibilities for supporting All For One programming.
• Reach out to community partners to request donations for raffles and silent auctions
• Assist front of house at monthly All For One events including salons and readings.
• Assist box office in selling tickets online and in person.
• Support artistic programming by acting as a member of the reading committee.
• Attend staff and programming meetings as required.
Requirements/Qualifications: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, passion for theater, strong written and oral communication skills, willingness to learn and try new things.
Hours per week: 20
Position Start Date: 5/26/2014
Position End Date: 8/31/2014
How To Apply: Email cover letter, resume, and two references to Corinne Woods, General Manager/Associate Producer, at Corinne@allforonetheater.org.