Company/Individual Name: ForceBrands
Business Description: BEVFORCE.com & FOODFORCE.com are the beverage industry’s largest career network servicing all beverage and food industry sectors including wine, spirits, coffee, tea, dairy, energy drinks, snacks, baked goods, and natural/organic foods.
Position Available: Office Management Internship
Job Duties/Responsibilities: ForceBrands- the beverage and food industry’s largest career network- is seeking a passionate, highly motivated intern for our super cool office in TriBeCa. This internship offers a great opportunity for students to participate in the day-to-day operations of a boutique recruiting and staffing agency in the food and beverage space. Interns will gain invaluable, hands-on office management experience while working directly with the Office Management and Executive Team.
Duties may include, but not restricted to, the following:
• Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; completing clerical functions in our ATS, Salesforce, and Excel.
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Work closely with the Founder’s Executive Assistant to draft email templates, procure supplies, write executive notes, and miscellaneous administrative duties (ie. Answering phones, faxing, etc.)
• Plan and organize event logistics nationally (lodging, travel, transportation) for the executive team.
• Contributes to team effort by assisting recruiters and business development team with database management.
Ideal for a college student:
All interns are provided with a lunch on Friday, an unlimited metro card and must be able to receive college credit as this an unpaid internship.
Foodies encouraged to apply.
Requirements/Qualifications: Candidates should possess excellent written, verbal and computer skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team player. Interns must work 20+ hours per week and be highly self-motivated.
Compensation: Travel Stipend & College Credit
Hours per week: 20
Position Start Date: 6/2/2014
Position End Date: 9/1/2014
How To Apply: Please send your resumes to Dan@forcebrands.com