Job Description: The Culture Trip is recruiting freelance contributors (writers, photographers, and videographers) to generate New York centric content for our rapidly growing audience. Our collaborative environment allows contributors to pitch ideas as well as receive direction and topics from in-house editors and directors.
We offer global exposure in an inundated industry as well as the opportunity to grow with our company. While there is currently no cash payment, we provide young writers and creatives the opportunity to network and gain transferable writing and editing skills.
Job Requirements: Contributors must have lived in NYC for at least one year and possess an interest in New York’s vast cultural diversity. Previous writing experience is a plus, but not a necessity.
– As an intern you will be an integral part of the day to day operations
– Transporting, steaming and prepping garments
– Unpacking and packing garments (before and after show is completed)
– Assisting Creative director with various tasks
– Anticipating and acting upon meeting the needs of entire Thomas Wylde Team
– Grabbing coffee/food etc.
– Being available to anyone who may need some sort of assistance, whether administrative or creative etc.
Requirements: Contributors must have lived in NYC for at least one year and possess an interest in New York’s vast cultural diversity. Previous writing experience is a plus, but not a necessity.
How to Apply: Please send a resume and brief cover letter outlining your areas of cultural interest and previous writing experience to Rachel Gould at email@example.com. If you have no previous writing/publishing experience, please do not hesitate to apply and state your desire to gain these skills.