Job Description: • Assist the Training Coordinator with the coordination of the enrollment process and maintain educational database via Oracle Learning Management System.
• Assist with preparation for training courses which includes; scheduling participants and rooms, arranging catering, sending pre and post course memos.
• Assist the Training and Development team with administrative functions including generating reports, typing, and distributing correspondence.
• Assist with tracking education and training expenses and participant enrollment.
• Create electronic advertisements for training, development, and wellness initiatives.
• Assist with partnership projects with the National Black MBA Association.
• Work with Diversity Council to identify issues, research trends, and prepare presentation for Senior Management.
• Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Job Requirements: Must be interested in the HR field
Hrs/Wk: 14 per week
Compensation: $17 per hour
How to apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please put “Part Time HR” in subject line