C4 is seeking a Part Time On Call (PTOC) Multimedia Specialist/Videographer with experience in visual storytelling, collaborative script development, and technical execution using videography, photo/audio production, and screen capture to create assets for online courses and other multimedia needs of our clients. The PTOC Multimedia Specialist/Videographer collaborates with staff, partner organizations and subcontractors to think creatively to produce videos and other innovative audio/visual narratives, and uses technology strategically to meet cost and time constraints. The PTOC Multimedia Specialist is a member of the Dissemination and Implementation team, which includes graphic designers, videographers, technologists and instructional designers, and reports to the Senior Multimedia Producer/Videographer.
• Support Dissemination and Implementation team in creating multimedia assets for interactive online courses and other multimedia project needs.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to develop concepts and scripts.
• See projects through in their entirety, including pre-production, production, and post-production phases.
• Lead or assist filming interviews, scripted vignettes, and other video projects.
• Film occasional events, such as presentations, panel discussions, and conferences, including pre-and post-production.
• Help launch and produce an ongoing new podcast series.
• Keep current in video/multimedia technology and provide support and recommendations regarding the need for upgrades or other software to improve productivity and/or production quality.
• Ensure accessibility requirements are met for the audio/visual media produced by this position, including 508 Compliance standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field required.
• 1-3 + years experience in videography and multimedia production or related field.
• Ability to organize work and manage complex timelines and work-plans.
• Ability to work independently and with direction.
• Ability to devise and communicate realistic timelines, and flexibility when they shift.
• Fluent in: Adobe Premiere and After Effects, or Final Cut Pro (7 or X) and Motion; Adobe Media Encoder; Soundtrack Pro or equivalent; tapeless digital workflows.
• Knowledge of: Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Telestream Screenflow.
• Experience with BlackMagic Cinema Camera preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to coordinate and liaise with stakeholders around reviews for feedback.
• Ability to encode video for the web.
• Occasional travel may be required.
• Portfolio required.
Location: Needham, Massachusetts
Submission Deadline: 2015-07-31
To apply, please send a cover letter, salary requirements, and resume with “PTOC Multimedia Specialist/Videographer” in the subject line to Human Resources at email@example.com.