Next to the Israeli government, WIZO is one of the largest providers of social welfare services in the country. Founded in 1920, the Women’s International Zionist Organization (WIZO) is a world-wide volunteer organization supporting and operating over 800 social welfare projects aiming to improve the lives of women, children, and the elderly living in Israel. As a non-political movement, WIZO is dedicated to the advancement of the status of women, the betterment of family and community welfare and the encouragement of Jewish education around the world.
Part time or freelance position with international women’s organization
Must be creative, work well with volunteers, thrive under pressure and operate as a member of a team.
• Continuously update and maintain organization website
• Create all necessary reservation forms and interactive website functions
• Responsible to design and email to web database all organization news and weekly event calendars
• Design and organize to printing specification flyers, invitations, postcards and all other marketing materials as required
• Design to specification all advertising materials
• Develop and maintain social media campaign to include: Facebook, instagram, twitter and all other current and upcoming social media sites.
Photoshop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Office suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
salary commensurate with experience
Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 212-751-6461