bde is a full service public relations and social media marketing firm that works exclusively with clients in the design industry.
Great entry-level opportunity for a creative thinker to join a growing social media department. This position assists the Social Media Department in executing brandy strategy and reports to the Director of Digital Media. Potential projects might include:
• Copywriting and content creation for client social media channels.
• Tracking and reviewing the success of campaigns with the team
• Assisting in development of client strategies
• Tracking industry news to curate relevant content onto social channels
• Acting as community manager on client accounts to engage and monitor users
• Are a boutique, full-service PR & Marketing firm with 20 years of experience representing taste-making companies with a focus on design. Learn more about us at http://www.bdeonline.biz.
• Are a self-starter, able to adapt quickly and work both independently and on a team.
• Are interested in modern design, art, and culture.
• Have strong research and writing skills.
• Have a meticulous dedication to detail.
• Have experience working with Social Media platforms for business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.), including best practices regarding format and trends.
• Have some experience with Photoshop/Graphic Design or photo editing & formatting
Must have: Experience with social media channels for business; experience with photoshop a plus.
If you’re interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Assistant” in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Apply by 9/15/2015