MM.LaFleur is a wardrobe solution for the professional woman. We create luxury apparel and accessories using the same attention to detail as a high-end fashion house, produce most of our garments in New York City, and sell independently via our proprietary store at mmlafleur.com. Our “MM Bento” sales model allows our customers to receive a box of stylist-selected items for her to try on for free before deciding what to keep and how to continue her purchasing path with us.
What are we looking for?
A style consultant who will assist clients with one-on-one personal shopping appointments in our showroom. Our customer fills out a brief survey in advance of her appointment, and based on her inputs you will prepare a dressing room that suits her needs.
You will also assist with special events including: set-up, check-in, sales, errands and clean-up.
We expect you to:
• Embody brand values: represent the MM.LaFleur brand to the fullest extent.
• Communicate: work productively within the team and take initiative to work towards collaborative sales goals.
• Operate: become proficient in inventory management, check-out process, fitting room guidelines, and company procedures.
• Merchandise and display: maintain the highest standards of excellence within the store: ensure the floor is stocked and tidy and assist with merchandising and display projects.
• Charm: assist clients with personal shopping appointments, general perusal, and events.
Prior fashion & retail experience preferred.
Compensation: $15 per hour
Time Period: 10-20 hours per week, starting 9/1
How to Apply: Please email your resume, brief cover letter, and general availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 9/15