Axiom is a recognized leader in the business of law and growing faster than anyone in the industry. We’re a new category of professional services firm that applies best practices from other industries to help General Counsel do legal work intelligently.
Working alongside Axiom’s Marketing Team, this individual will play a key role in a number of strategic projects with colleagues across Axiom’s thirteen offices globally.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
• Assisting with marketing campaigns (direct, email, social media) targeting clients and attorneys
• Support promotional item and firm collateral organization and maintain consistent inventory flow
• Assist the team in researching new vendors, products, marketing items and resources for various events and outreach campaigns
• Event coordination and planning (community building, thought leadership, etc)
• Working with Axiom’s marketing team to create and implement targeted outreach strategies
• Contributing to conferences, panels, and other community initiatives
• Assisting with firm-wide internal communications as well as external direct mail campaigns
• Supporting other administrative areas
Interest / Background in Marketing
Hours Per Week
How to Apply
Send resumes / cover letters to email@example.com