Pooch Pals has been providing dog walking, pet visiting and sitting services in Manhattan since 1999. We are always looking for qualified pet care providers who have experience working with pets, or would like to pursue a career in the pet care industry. If you wish to contract with Pooch Pals, you can choose your assignments, the types of pets you will care for and the schedule you wish to work.
Our pre-hire requirements are listed:
1. All candidates must love animals!
2. Possess the personality and morals to uphold our core values.
3. Six (6) month commitment towards the position, at least.
4. Good written and oral communication skills.
5. Previous customer service experience.
6. Willing to work outdoors in any possible seasonal condition.
7. Physically fit, capable of being on your feet for long hours at a time.
8. Interested in learning about dog training.
9. Available to work a three (3) hour time shift Monday through Friday for at least six months.
10. Capable of navigating the New York City subway system.
11. Own a smartphone capable of checking your email and a computer at home with a working Internet connection.
12. Willing to submit to a criminal background check.
Please fill out an employment application at http://www.poochpalspetcare.com/employment