Luxury NYC Eyebrow Studio is seeking a customer care specialist to help manage our new location. We are looking for a brand ambassador who has excellent customer service skills, is energetic and has high attention to detail. The position entails 25 hours per week. Must be available for shifts Saturday and Sunday.
- Greeting incoming clients.
- Guiding them through their appointments and checking them in and out Answering questions regarding studio services (via phone, email and text)
- Booking appointments for studio services and events Selling studio’s signature product line and gift cards
- Maintaining/preparing client charts and files
- Processing payments – charging credit cards, redeeming gift cards and collecting cash
- Coordinating with staff regarding daily scheduling
- Maintaining and processing inventory for new retail product supply
- Assisting in studio maintenance (light cleaning)
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all services and products offered at the Studio
- Working directly with Studio Manager during day-to-day operations of the Studio
- Ensuring a positive and warm environment is provided to every client who walks in
- Basic computer knowledge
Previous experience in guest services, hospitality and/or retail is preferred. Basic computer skills are necessary. Previous spa/salon experience would be helpful but not mandatory. In either instance, training will be provided.
Compensation: $12/hour. Includes competitive wage, generous discount of retail products and flexible work schedule.
Hours per Week: 24
Convenient central Manhattan location – close to several subway lines. High-end clientele.
Enthusiastic, creative and supportive coworkers. Please reply with your resumé and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. All additional questions will be answered during the interview process. Training would start ASAP. We look forward to hearing from you!