Since 1993, Anne Fontaine has continued to reinvent the classic white shirt. Our house has extended its creations of elegant white blouses to include exclusive pieces such as handbags, jewelry and small leather goods. In addition to our ready-to-wear collections, we offer a line of exclusive Precious pieces. As a consequence, we are now able to offer the most individual and refined silhouettes around the world.
• The realization of the technical drawings and the data sheets of ready to wear (mainly shirts, sweater, coats and jackets)
• The realization of the technical drawings and the data sheets of bags, shoes, belts, jewels and hardware
• The realization of embroideries, prints and other details
• The realization of technical files
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Must be creative with a strong sensibility in the art, in the design, fashionable
• Dynamic, organized, rigorous, autonomous, good interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills required.
• Good written communication skills.
• Understanding of creative design process.
• Understanding of Brand concept.
Hours Per Week: 25
How to Apply: Send materials to K.CALLAHAN@ANNEFONTAINE.COM