Brand Growth Management, a rapidly growing integrated marketing company is seeking a passionate and talented graphic designer with a proven grasp for print design and web development. You will bring a strong design sense, creative thinking and be able to develop and produce key marketing items for BGM clientele and BGM. We are looking for clean, fresh design aesthetic, relentless attention to detail and innovative thinking. This person will have superior organizational and time management skills as s/he will be working on several projects at once. The candidate must possess a service-oriented, positive attitude towards clients and colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities and achieving deadlines.The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative work environment that is fast-paced but also friendly and casual. This self-starter takes ownership of projects from concept and design through production and is a creative problem solver.
• Maintains graphic standards and consistency for multi-brand, multi-channel, both internally and externally, covering many categories in the personal care/beauty verticle.
• Responsible for a variety of creative projects, including brochures, advertisements, catalogs, POP, presentations, logos, packaging and web design. • Stays current with trends in graphic design
• You will manage our website and be involved in all aspects of the visual experience. • You are organized, used to working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• You constantly think creatively to produce innovative ideas to keep all things for the brand new and fresh.
• Sense of urgency and ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Graphic Design Degree
• 2+ years of experience of creative design and production process experience is essential • Computer skills: Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat,
• Basic knowledge of Word and PowerPoint. Premiere, Final Cut and HTML/CSS coding. • Following all directions given with each project.
• Develop and create visually appealing and effective marketing materials • Take direction and feedback from management, team leader and/or client.
• Use your co-workers to develop ideas and share techniques used on previous pieces.
• Communicating directly with the client and taking responsibility to learn and service key accounts assigned to you.
• Accuracy of projects, proofing and quality assurance. • Demonstrated knowledge of design principles: layout, color theory, typography
• Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously with aggressive turnaround deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to follow art direction and collaborate on design projects within a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation: Based on Experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time positions
How to apply: Online portfolio to email@example.com