The College Art Association is looking for a Part-Time Membership Specialist.
• Understanding the core mission, purpose, and programs offered by CAA
• Understanding the various membership levels offered by CAA
• Understanding the benefits assigned to membership levels offered by CAA
• Telephoning members and requesting they renew their annual memberships
• Recording meaningful feedback (both positive and negative) about CAA
• Imparting current information about CAA and its Annual Conference to the individuals called
• Updating objective information (i.e., address, phone, email, etc.) in CAA’s database about the individual
• Processing the payment for renewal of the individual’s membership
• Transmitting information to supervisors with feedback from Members about CAA
• Minimum of two years of college, preferably in the visual arts, art history or related fields • Ability to speak in a pleasant professional manner over the phone
• Ability to type with speed and accuracy
• Sufficient computer knowledge (PC) to allow for the successful processing of membership renewals
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others
• Ability to convey to the individuals the value of renewing Membership with CAA.
• Flexibility, creativity, and initiative
HOURS PER WEEK: 10-20
HOW TO APPLY: Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and resume to Denise Williams via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted until all positions are filled. Please include the names and contact information for three references who can speak to your ability to perform the tasks requested.