– Project management.
– Develop and generated design specification furniture layouts utilizing Autocad based specification software; Recommend options for improving the functionality and integrity of the project. Update Groupe Lacasse electronic libraries on specification software and report errors and pricing discrepancies to the marketing team.
– Act as an interface between sales, customers & head office
– Utilize price books to generate estimates & ensure correct pricing.
– Respond to general inquiries pertaining to products, price, design, etc
– Any other duties as assigned by the Team Manager
A graduate of Design program or equivalent. Space planning experience Excellent communication skills, great sense of autonomy Ability to prioritize and work closely with off-site Quebec-based specification team Advances CAD skills. Microsoft Office proficiency including Word, Excel, Outlook Ability to multi-task and change directives quickly Team spirit and customer oriented.
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
HOW TO APPLY: Please send information to email@example.com