Lizzie Fortunato is a NYC-based accessories line that produces high-end jewelry and leather goods and is distributed at more than 70 retailers internationally including Kirna Zabete, Tomorrowland (Japan), Neiman Marcus, and Five Story among others. Lizzie Fortunato has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Vogue, and has been worn by Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Julianne Moore, Rosie Huntington-Whitley, Leandra Medine and Natalie Joos. Lizzie Fortunato also launched a direct lifestyle channel “Fortune Finds” that features one-of-a-kind home-wares alongside curated lifestyle and art pieces.
Lizzie Fortunato is hiring a freelance, NYC-based graphic designer who will focus on our direct (e-commerce) channel to provide web content and collateral as well as e-commerce fulfillment and customer support.
- Loading blog posts: leverage existing templates and visual/creative direction from Lizzie Fortunato design team to create blog posts
- Creating and loading web / home page slides: utilize design and direction from Lizzie Fortunato design team to create home page / website content that is aesthetically in-line with the Lizzie Fortunato brand and is both creative and commercial
- Cropping and uploading new products for Lizzie Fortunato website: includes adding descriptive texts and multiple photos “views” for each new product
- Creating and scheduling bi-monthly mailers: utilize design and direction from Lizzie Fortunato design team to create regular mailers. Focus on initiatives to grow mailing list and customer engagement from mailers
- Spend at least 1-2 days / week in the office: to fulfill e-commerce orders and create a best practices guide for future employees / interns, especially around fulfilling e-commerce orders and tracking e-commerce inventory
- Respond to customer service inquiries around returns, fit questions, quality control, shipping questions, etc. Must be professional, organized and responsive to provide stellar Lizzie Fortunato customer service
- Passion for Lizzie Fortunato, jewelry/leather goods, and startups
- Eager, go-getter, positive attitude
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Stellar communication skills & confidence to tackle any project
- Aesthetic understanding of the Lizzie Fortunato brand
- Photoshop and Illustrator