Graphic Image/GiGi New York, a prestigious high end leather accessories manufacturer that develops custom products for their luxury specialty department store customers including Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman
- Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience through brand discussion, selection of merchandise and ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional service skills.
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the customer in making the best choice based on their needs.
- Being dependable with attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers and team members
- Complete basic math functions
- Utilize a Point-of-Service system and calculator as necessary
- Strong customer service orientation
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends.
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org