Please view freelance and temporary job opportunities on Career Successlink
Mother Goose Club Schoolhouse is a growing collection of videos, interactive mobile and desktop applications, worksheets, hands-on activities, tutorials and lesson plans aligned with current education standards and best practices.
Educators and researchers designed this comprehensive program to empower, support and connect teachers and learners. Children and their parents, instructors and caregivers use Schoolhouse to explore, practice and master the English language.
Seeking a bright, energetic person to provide support to a busy household and start-up media company. As a sitter, primary duties include picking children up from school, activities and play dates and providing care throughout the day. As a PA, the focus is on assisting with all facets of TV/video/interactive media production and social media/marketing. There are 4 lovely, rambunctious children including one child with special needs. The ideal candidate is patient, calm, firm and likes to engage children in activities such as crafts or reading. A background in special educational or experience working with special needs children would be a plus. We are also seeking someone who can switch gears from babysitting to personal assistance/office work and would be conscientious in both roles. Ideal candidate is very organized, has experience with Microsoft Excel and is open to wearing many hats and performing a variety of tasks for internal organization as well as production projects. This is a full time position where hours will generally be between 9 – 7 but may vary based on the day. Must have a valid driver’s license and be authorized to work in the US. Benefits including paid holidays, paid vacation days and health insurance are available for the right person after a 90-day trial period.
- Experience working with children
- Excellent references
- Must be discreet and have good judgment
Compensation: Based on experience
Time Period: 12/8/2014-6/30/2016 40 hours per week
How to Apply:
Please apply with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Submission deadline: 1/20/2015
Business Lending Exchange is looking for someone to consistently assist with web content, blogging, and marketing content. A creative and open mind is a must. A great opportunity to add to your writing portfolio and gain recognition for yourself and writing. Great work environment. This position is open to current students and graduates. Position is flexible with school schedule. Must be available to start immediately.
Excellent dictation skills. Creative writing skills that attract our audience and potential clients. Ability to multi-task. Excellent grammar and overall writing skills.
Based on experience
10/23-1/1, 20-25 hours per week
How to Apply:
Please email alexandra@businesslendingexchange.
Company/Individual Name: ForceBrands
Business Description: BEVFORCE.com & FOODFORCE.com are the beverage industry’s largest career network servicing all beverage and food industry sectors including wine, spirits, coffee, tea, dairy, energy drinks, snacks, baked goods, and natural/organic foods.
Position Available: Office Management Internship
Job Duties/Responsibilities: ForceBrands- the beverage and food industry’s largest career network- is seeking a passionate, highly motivated intern for our super cool office in TriBeCa. This internship offers a great opportunity for students to participate in the day-to-day operations of a boutique recruiting and staffing agency in the food and beverage space. Interns will gain invaluable, hands-on office management experience while working directly with the Office Management and Executive Team.
Duties may include, but not restricted to, the following:
• Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; completing clerical functions in our ATS, Salesforce, and Excel.
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Work closely with the Founder’s Executive Assistant to draft email templates, procure supplies, write executive notes, and miscellaneous administrative duties (ie. Answering phones, faxing, etc.)
• Plan and organize event logistics nationally (lodging, travel, transportation) for the executive team.
• Contributes to team effort by assisting recruiters and business development team with database management.
Ideal for a college student:
All interns are provided with a lunch on Friday, an unlimited metro card and must be able to receive college credit as this an unpaid internship.
Foodies encouraged to apply.
Requirements/Qualifications: Candidates should possess excellent written, verbal and computer skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team player. Interns must work 20+ hours per week and be highly self-motivated.
Compensation: Travel Stipend & College Credit
Hours per week: 20
Position Start Date: 6/2/2014
Position End Date: 9/1/2014
How To Apply: Please send your resumes to Dan@forcebrands.com
Company/Individual Name: TalentHub Worldwide, Inc.
Business Description: TalentHub Worldwide is the dream child of its co-founders, Pat Christopher and Diane Porembski. Working together in the staffing industry for over twenty years, they have blended together all of the best ingredients from their past experience and industry knowledge with the most innovative technologies available today. At the core of everything we do for you is the commitment to perform above your expectations. We are not just another source, but the very best source for the management of your recruitment needs. A true partnership!
Our highly talented and diverse team of recruiters are passionate in their selection of candidates. They are a team who possesses high energy and positive professional attitudes. We are a national, full service temporary and permanent staffing agency.
We have a strong reputation for excellence in service and high marks for our temporary placements. Our clients are secure in the knowledge that they will spend less but have more resources available than ever before.
Position Available: PART TIME RECEPTIONIST – Part Time WEEKENDS HOURS ONLY
Job Duties/Responsibilities: PART TIME RECEPTIONIST – RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE COMPANY
PART TIME WEEKENDS HOUR ONLY – $12 HOUR
• Answering Phone Calls and addressing resident inquiries
• Drafting correspondences
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Must have Strong Microsoft Word Skills
• 6 months of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Experience
• Must have some college experience – College Students Preferred
• Polished and well-spoken individuals
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THE FOLLOWING HOURS:
• Saturday (9am – 6pm)
• Sunday (10am – 5pm)
Total: 15 Hours per week
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements/Qualifications: Pursing Bachelor’s Degree
Hours per week: 15
Position Start Date: 5/15/2014
Position End Date: 12/31/2064
How To Apply: Email Resumes to : Jason@talenthubworldwide.com
Company/Individual Name: All For One Theater
Business Description: All For One develops and supports the art and ccraft of solo theater through education, performance, community, and advocacy.
Position Available: Management/Development Intern
Job Duties/Responsibilities: This internship will support the General Manager in the planning and implementation of All For One programming and fundraising. Interns in this position can expect to learn the ins and outs of managing a small, but mighty New York theater company, and the basics of fundraising including grants and donor cultivation. This position is very hands-on, and ideal candidates will be hard workers who thrive in fast-paced environments.
Duties and Skills:
Interns can expect to learn the following skills and duties.
General and Company Management
• Managing the All For One database using Patron Manager.
• Plan and distribute travel plans for staff and artists.
• Assist in financial reporting and oversight, including submitting expense reports and monitoring cash flow.
• Review artist and vendor contracts.
• Reaching out to artists and organizations about All For One.
• Oversee production schedules and budgets.
• Assist in planning the Annual Benefit in September.
• Draft and send thank you letters to donors and supporters.
• Assist in grant writing and researching.
• Research funding possibilities for supporting All For One programming.
• Reach out to community partners to request donations for raffles and silent auctions
• Assist front of house at monthly All For One events including salons and readings.
• Assist box office in selling tickets online and in person.
• Support artistic programming by acting as a member of the reading committee.
• Attend staff and programming meetings as required.
Requirements/Qualifications: Proficiency with Microsoft Office, passion for theater, strong written and oral communication skills, willingness to learn and try new things.
Hours per week: 20
Position Start Date: 5/26/2014
Position End Date: 8/31/2014
How To Apply: Email cover letter, resume, and two references to Corinne Woods, General Manager/Associate Producer, at Corinne@allforonetheater.org.
Company/Individual Name: Lauren Lee
Business Description: I am an individual moving to a new apartment and would like to hire an interior design student on an hourly or project basis to assist me in selecting furniture, paints, and possibly cabinet and other furniture refinishings. We are moving June 15, so we would like someone to start asap and be available over the summer.
Position Available: Interior Design Consultant
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Assist in combining existing furniture and finishings with new items; assist owner in design of two bedroom apartment plus office and balcony.
Requirements/Qualifications: Some interior design training; prior internship a plus
Compensation: Negotiable (approx. $15-40 per hour depending on experience)
Hours per week: 2-10, variable
Position Start Date: 4/28/2014
Position End Date: 10/1/2014
How To Apply: Please email your resume and availability and proposed hourly or project rate.