Please view freelance and temporary job opportunities on Career Successlink
We are currently taking applications for a front desk clerk position at the Chelsea Inn.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Issues room keys, breakfast vouchers, welcome letter, maps etc.
- Directs guests to their rooms, indicates hours of the front desk
- Answers various questions from guests.
- Arranges transportation for guests.
- Collects and distributes messages for guests
- Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Makes reservations over the phone and on line
- Maintains room availability on NiteVision software and on line
- Runs various reports on the computer for management
- Balances revenue at the end of shift
- Other duties as assigned.
- $11 per hour
- 20 hours per week
How to Apply:
- Call Alina at 212-45-8989 and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DYLAN’S CANDY BAR
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
at 9:30 a.m.
Renowned for merging the worlds of art, fashion and pop culture with candy, Dylan’s Candy Bar is the largest, state-of-the-art sweets emporium. Dylan’s Candy Bar is not your average “candy store” as its home to over 7,500 candies from around the world, making it the most popular destination for the ultimate sugar rush experience. Giant Pop Art installations of oversized candy adorn the store and transport visitors to a modern day Candy Land, awakening the creative spirit and inner child in everyone.
Currently seeking all positions:
– Sales Associates
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Must be extremely energetic and high spirited individual
– Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays
– Must have retail experience
– Must have NO visible tattoos and piercings
– Must enjoy working in an extremely fast paced and highly energetic environment
– Must have exemplary interpersonal skills
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Must love candy!
How to Apply:
– Attend our Career Fair at our Flagship location
– Line up outside the store
– Bring a copy of your updated resume
1011 Third Ave @ 60th Street, New York NY 10065
Company/Individual Name: Five Points
Business Description: Five Points is a farm to table restaurant in Noho
Position Available: Sever
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Knowledge of the menu, great customer service
Requirements/Qualifications: Great customer service
Compensation: Hourly wage plus tips
Hours per week: 20+
Position Start Date: 5/1/2014
Position End Date: 12/1/2014
How To Apply: Please email resume to:
Company/Individual Name: Dairy Queen Grill and Chill
Business Description: We are seeking to employe students from New School to work at Manhattan’s first DQ Grill and Chill!
Position Available: Chill, Grill, Service, Cake Decorators, and Shift Leaders
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Creating smiles and stories serving the comunity by providing our famous treats and meal options. Personality and creativity a plus!
Requirements/Qualifications: Be able to show your best personality and be eager to learn
Compensation: Based on experience
Hours per week: Part time
Position Start Date: 5/15/2015
Position End Date: 5/15/2016
How To Apply: Visit our snag-a-job at pleaseapplyonline.com/DQNYC and use ‘Sean’ as a reference. Also be prepared to answer a questionnaire when you apply online.
Company/Individual Name: Workforce 1
Business Description: Building the perfect burrito – and having fun doing it – is the first step to building your career at Chipotle. Sharpen your customer-service and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Whether you have experience as a cashier, server, cook, prep cook, dishwasher, housekeeper, bartender or no experience at all, this could be the opportunity to develop into a restaurant manager position. We can offer part time or full time schedules depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the restaurant. We promote most of our managers from within and are looking for that next generation of leaders to apply now.
Position Available: Crew Member
Job Duties/Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
• Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
• Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
• Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
• Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
• Have a high school diploma
Requirements/Qualifications: Customer Experience
Hours per week: 20-40
Position Start Date: 4/5/2014
Position End Date: 6/30/2014
How To Apply: Please contact: Erol Bal (917)493-7044 Ebal@edsisolutions.com
Company/Individual Name: Haven’s Kitchen
Business Description: Haven’s Kitchen is a recreational cooking school, specialty food shop, and event space. Located in a charming carriage house two blocks from Manhattan’s Union Square, our business is dedicated to the preparation and enjoyment of delicious, sustainable, seasonal food.
Position Available: Barista
•Experience working in a fast pace environment preferably as a Barista
•A passion for coffee, preferably with experience in La Colombe coffee
• Willingness and ability to perform other tasks besides making coffee — including some food service
•Latte art skills (or the eagerness to learn)
•The willingness to do all tasks required for the daily operations of a coffee shop
• A friendly and outgoing personality
Requirements/Qualifications: Coffee and customer service experience
Hours per week: 20-40
Position Start Date: 3/28/2014
Position End Date: 2/28/2015
How To Apply: email@example.com with resume and cover letter pasted into the body of the mail
Company/Individual Name: Cottage Inn Pizza
Business Description: Cottage inn pizza is a carry out and delivery pizza franchise based out of ann arbor.
Position Available: Assistant Manager
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Job Responsibilities Include, but not limited to the following:
Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards.
Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor.
Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
Requirements/Qualifications: two years restaurant experience
Compensation: depends on experience $9-$12 per hour
Hours per week: 20-40
Position Start Date: 3/16/2014
Position End Date: 1/1/2025
How To Apply: Email resumes to Gators316@gmail.com
Company/Individual Name: Commerce restaurant
Business Description: Commerce is fast paced, high-energy & food focused. We are located in a hip neighborhood in the West Village.
Position Available: HOST/ HOSTESS
Job Duties/Responsibilities: The right candidate will be comfortable working in a high volume restaurant. A hospitable attitude is a must! These shifts are highly interactive, guest focused, & require a sense of urgency. We are looking for candidates that have at least 1 year fine dining experience with excellent organization & communication skills. We offer amenable scheduling. E.O.E. See more information at http://www.commercerestaurant.com
Requirements/Qualifications: 1 year fine dining experience
Hours per week: part time
Position Start Date: 3/18/2014
Position End Date: 12/24/2014
How To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.524.2301.
Company Name: Emack & Bolio’s
Business Description: High-end ice cream store that also sells coffees, teas, shakes & smoothies, ice cream cakes, chocolates and sweet treats.
Position Available: Ice Cream Scooper
Job Duties/Responsibilities: Serving customers at store counter.
Requirements/Qualifications: Food service experience and food handlers certificate are a plus.
Hours per week: Negotiable
Position Start Date: 3/1/2014
Position End Date: 12/31/2014
How To Apply: E-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com