Please view freelance and temporary job opportunities on Career Successlink
Start date: Now
End date: Dec 2015 (possible extension)
We have two locations: 151 E 19th St. (Near Union Square New School Campus) or at 425 E 58th St.
How to apply: Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media/Online Engagement Internship Position”
Our deadline to receive applications is May 31st.
BUTS or Bilingual Underrepresented Titless Sallies is a web series created by Drama MFA Emma Ramos ’10 and Irene Lucio that tells the story of misrepresentation by the media of the modern Latina and Latinos in the US. They strive to be the female Key and Peele, and follow the footsteps of shows like Broad City and High Maintenance. They satire stereotypes and subvert them with truth, comedy and lots of silliness! Check them out here www.butswebseries.com
Emma Ramos and Irene Lucio are looking for a right hand man or woman who is enthusiastic about these themes to help with their social media platform. Their goals are to finish the first season and increase viewership to secure their position in a digital network.
What We’re Looking For
-A super awesome enthusiastic social-media addict ready for a challenge
-A creative mind that has opinions about misrepresentation by the media
-Someone interested in start up experience and looking for experience in marketing and PR
-Experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, and WordPress required
-Excellent communication skills for brainstorming sessions about raising awareness of BUTS
– Learns quickly on the job
Compensation: Unpaid. Emma and Irene see this as a mentorship position for someone who is interested in producing their own work and seeks experience and support.
– Trips to the Library for researching
– Online Researching
– Appointments with PR’s for Editorial shoots
– Learning how to request for Editorials
– Returns of clothing for Editorials
– Creating reference PDF’s
– Studio Admin
We are very flexible with how much you can work. Could be 2-5 days. Will mainly be researching for different Editorial concepts online and in the library.
I have listed the job as two months, however could be anywhere from 1 – 3 months and possibly longer.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail Marika Ames, assistant to Ludivine Poiblanc at firstname.lastname@example.org
Oscilloscope is an indie film distribution company based in NYC. We release 15-20 films/year theatrically and on digital platforms. Past releases have included We Need To Talk About Kevin, Exit Through the Gift Shop, and Wendy and Lucy among others. This fall and winter we are scheduled to release LOW DOWN, PULP: A FILM ABOUT LIFE, DEATH, AND SUPERMARKETS, JINGLE BELL ROCKS!, and BUZZARD, among others.
We are seeking prospective students with hordes of creativity and wherewithal, as well as graphic design skills (adept in photoshop) and a healthy sense of humor, to work with us on our marketing campaigns. This is an unpaid internship, however, O-scope can offer a stipend for meals and transportation, as well as paperwork or feedback as needed to acquire school credit. The internship would begin within the next two weeks and end around January.
Proficient in photoshop, skilled in new/social media, interest in film
Stipend for meals and transportation, as well as paperwork or feedback as needed to acquire school credit
10/15/14-12/15/14, 16 hours per week
How to Apply:
Please send a brief introductory letter and attached resume via email to email@example.com
Schwalbe and Partners, Inc. is seeking an intern to help with office administration for 10 – 20 hours a week. Intern’s responsibilities include data entry, contract processing, press kit and website updates, and monthly financial reports. This is a great opportunity for aspiring musicians to get an overview of the operations of a classical music agency.
Preferred candidates should be comfortable with Macintosh computers and MS Excel, possess positive attitude, and be available within the hours of 9am – 5pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and/or between 1pm – 5pm on Monday and Thursday.
$12 per hour
10/14/14-5/31/15, up to 32 hours per week
How to Apply:
Interested applicants please send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission End Date:
High-end interior design firm is looking for an intern to assist the designers with ongoing projects. The ideal candidate lives in the NY area, has a passion for the arts, fashion and interior design, is detailed oriented and organized, and has a professional and pleasant demeanor. Responsibilities: Assist designers with ongoing projects, including organizing sample and resource library, mailings, ordering office and design supplies, requesting CFA’s, helping prepare and maintain office appearance, researching, running various errands, and other office tasks as needed.
Mark Cunningham Inc. is a high-end interior design firm that specializes in residential and commercial design. Mark Cunningham, a twenty-year veteran of the luxury market, leads a team of talented young designers in creating seamless interior spaces domestically and internationally.
- Must be a student studying Interior Design
- $12 per hour, 20 hours per week
How to Apply:
- If you feel you meet above qualifications and would like to be considered for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 10/31
We are currently seeking applications for an intensive creative/photography internship for Satya Jewelry- a jewelry design and sales company that sells handcrafted jewelry with the modern, fearless woman in mind. Both semester and full year internships are available.
- Adequate in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Ability to bring your own computer strongly recommended
- Assist with all social media photography
- Assist with branded collateral for stores and online channels
- Create storyboards and look books for upcoming collections
- Assist with creative direction for product launches
- Possible school credit
- Metrocard reimbursement
How to Apply:
- Please send portfolio and resume to Emily@Satyajewelry.com (Emily Petersen).
Job Time Frame:
- Semester long and year long internships available
We are currently seeking applications for a paid internship/junior online merchandiser position at The Line- an online sales company.
- Enrollment in a merchandising or fashion program
- Support Creative Production Manager in successfully executing time to site process for all products being sold
- Execute cross sells on product and brand pages
- Execute technical descriptions for product, maintaining consistency and quality
- Responsible for publishing new product to site, maintaining quality control
- Execute online merchandising needs to support Web Product improvements
- Oversee quality control of Product photography, technical copy and product stories as product is published
- 16-30 hours a week
How to Apply:
- Email a resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Eva Vaughan).
Job Time Frame:
Company/Individual Name: ForceBrands
Business Description: BEVFORCE.com & FOODFORCE.com are the beverage industry’s largest career network servicing all beverage and food industry sectors including wine, spirits, coffee, tea, dairy, energy drinks, snacks, baked goods, and natural/organic foods.
Position Available: Office Management Internship
Job Duties/Responsibilities: ForceBrands- the beverage and food industry’s largest career network- is seeking a passionate, highly motivated intern for our super cool office in TriBeCa. This internship offers a great opportunity for students to participate in the day-to-day operations of a boutique recruiting and staffing agency in the food and beverage space. Interns will gain invaluable, hands-on office management experience while working directly with the Office Management and Executive Team.
Duties may include, but not restricted to, the following:
• Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; completing clerical functions in our ATS, Salesforce, and Excel.
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Work closely with the Founder’s Executive Assistant to draft email templates, procure supplies, write executive notes, and miscellaneous administrative duties (ie. Answering phones, faxing, etc.)
• Plan and organize event logistics nationally (lodging, travel, transportation) for the executive team.
• Contributes to team effort by assisting recruiters and business development team with database management.
Ideal for a college student:
All interns are provided with a lunch on Friday, an unlimited metro card and must be able to receive college credit as this an unpaid internship.
Foodies encouraged to apply.
Requirements/Qualifications: Candidates should possess excellent written, verbal and computer skills with the ability to work both independently and as a team player. Interns must work 20+ hours per week and be highly self-motivated.
Compensation: Travel Stipend & College Credit
Hours per week: 20
Position Start Date: 6/2/2014
Position End Date: 9/1/2014
How To Apply: Please send your resumes to Dan@forcebrands.com